Sunday 12 August 2007

I think that will give us at least a timeframe to work it in

THE COURT: In any case, a hearing will be no
sooner than five weeks after you have done it.
MR. CHANGOS: I understand, your Honor.
Thank you.
THE COURT: I think that will give us at
least a timeframe to work -work
it in.
MR. CHANGOS: Okay.
MS. KEFFER: Judge, I'm sorry, one final
question then.
THE COURT: Uh-hrnrn.
MS. KEFFER: Because both the State and I
have an order from the Florida Supreme Court that
weire supposed to do certain things by certain
days, so are you going to file an amended notice
to that as to what has occurred, or scheduling a
hearing?
THE COURT: I can send them a copy of this
order. I think that would be enough for them to
do what they think they need to do.
MR. NUNNELLEY: I think that should be
sufficient.
MS. KEFFER: Okay.
THE COURT: Okay.

MS. KEFFER: Thank you.

THE COURT: Thank you very much.

(Thereupon, the Court exited the courtroom
briefly and returned shortly thereafter.)

No comments: