Tuesday 29 July 2008

HI Governor Riley


HI Governor Riley

I have been following the case of Tommy Arthur from all the out here in Los Angeles and decided I should write to you. I am asking you to grant a stay of execution and order the DNA testing that will clear up for once and all the guilt or innocence of Mr Tommy Arthur. You have the power. You have the power to do what is right. It is not much more complicated than that.

I don't feel the need to go over all the points in this case, you already know them all. I am appealing to you as a fellow soul and human being on this planet who has an opportunity to do things differently. We are living in a time where basically the prison system is modern day Slavery that mainly afflicts the poor and underprivileged in this country. You have an opportunity to go beyond ego and politics and whatever reason you feel is justified in keeping this man from having a fair chance to live out his life in peace if he is indeed innocent.

I appeal to you because I know that you want to do the right thing Governor. 'Be the change you want to see in the world'. PLEASE.

I have read many letters from your constituents in your community who have asked you to utilize your Office in support of True Justice. Please don't let them down. Use your power to Grant the stay and order the DNA testing.

Know that I am praying for You, Mr Wicker, his family, as well as Tommy Arthur in this fragile time. I am praying for the freedom the truth grants us all.
Thank you so much for your time and consideration of this matter Governor Riley. Know you are supported.
All My Best To You,
Renee' Wilson

No comments: