Wednesday, 04 July 2007
A look at Ohio's lethal injection lawsuit: Andrew Welsh-Huggins has this helpful AP article, entitled "A look at Ohio's lethal injection lawsuit," with some particulars of the Cooey v. Taft lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of Ohio's lethal injection protocol.
...A look in question and answer form at the Ohio version of a lawsuit that has been brought in several states challenging the constitutionality of lethal injection: ...
Some earlier related posts:
- US 6th Circuit Court of Appeals orders dismissal of Cooey v. Taft lethal injection challenge case
- Full US 6th Circuit Court of Appeals refuses to reconsider dismissal of lawsuit challenging Ohio lethal injection protocol
- US 6th Circuit Court of Appeals "stays mandate" in Ohio lethal injection challenge case
- Six additional plaintiffs granted inclusion in Ohio lethal injection challenge case
- Federal civil lawsuit filed over botched execution of Joseph Clark