Sunday 2 November 2008

New evidence - Sworn Affidavit of Kimberly Quillin - The innocence case of Wayne Tompkins




In addition, on October 10, 2008, Mr. Tompkins obtained an
affidavit from Kimberly Quillin, formerly known as Kim Lisenby.
In this affidavit, Ms. Quillin provided additional impeachment
evidence which the jury never heard:
Sworn Affidavit of Kimberly Quillin
State of Florida ) ss
County of Hillsborough )
Before me this day personally appeared Kimberly Quillin
who being duly sworn, hereby deposes and says:

1. My name is Kimberly Quillin and I reside in Tampa,
FL.
2. In 1983 I went by the name of Kim Lisenby and
attended Middleton Junior High.
3. In March 1983 I do not remember anyone by the name
of Kathy Stevens aka Mamroe aka Sample.
4. In March 1983 I do not remember anyone by the name
of Lisa DeCarr.
5. I remember that while attending Middleton Junior
High, a rumor that a body was found under a house.
6. In 1983 school started at 8:00 AM and I would have
been on the bus from 7:15 AM to about 7:40 AM.
7. I do not remember any police officer,
investigator, or anyone else speaking to me about this
matter.
8. In 1989, I was married and using the name Kimberly
Kuhnie and moved to Washington.
______________________
Signature of Affiant

Throughout the history of this case, Mr. Tompkins has
maintained that he did not commit the murder for which he stands
convicted. He has always maintained his innocence.

No comments: